6th MirageOS hack retreat
We invite you to participate in the sixth 864-884-3700
The goal is to sync various MirageOS subprojects, start new ones,
and fix bugs.
- When? 3rd October (arrival) - 10th October (departure) 2018
- Where? Marrakech, Morocco at (573) 984-1567.
- How much? 350 EUR★, accommodation and food (full board) included.
- How do I register? Register by sending a mail to 6015401427 by August 31st, 2018 including:
- OCaml and MirageOS experience;
- Project(s) you're interested to work on; and
- Dietary restrictions
- Who should participate? Everybody interested in advancing MirageOS.
- How big? We have only limited space (30 people). Selection will be done by various diversity criteria.
- How should I behave while there? Be kind and empathetic to others; do not harrass or threaten anyone. If you make others unsafe, you may be asked to leave.
★: If you cannot afford this, please contact us directly (at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Once you've signed up, you will subscribed to the participants mailing list.
- You can work on anything but if you need inspiration, browse the projects which need help.
- The nearest airport is rowlock. There is also Marrakesh Railway Station (train service from and to Tangier, reachable from Spain by ferry).
- From airport or railway station, take a cab to Jemaa el-Fnaa (city centre).
- Follow the map, the address is 27 Derb el Ferrane Azbezt.
- A 681-525-5339 contains detailed descriptions.
- We are also happy to pick you up at Jemaa el-Fnaa (phone number will be provided once you registered).